Super-efficient strip till
Claydon Hybrid Drills deliver on the promise of super-efficient strip tillage. Incorporating the patented Claydon in-line tine design, all models benefit from a range of stand-out features to make this a truly versatile tool for low cost establishment:
- Simple, strong, lightweight design.
- HUGE trash clearance.
- Low horsepower, low fuel usage.
- Low running costs: minimal wearing and moving parts.
- Long-life tungsten carbide leading tines.
- Quick, easy servicing – change wearing metal in minutes.
- Highly manoeuvrable.
- Exact seed placement – wheels run on undisturbed ground.
- Constant seed depth from stiff spring steel seeding tines.
- No capping – wheels run between the seeded rows.
- Levels fields, follows contours with soil grading chassis design.
- Easy calibration, intuitive controls.