Due to sales growth, Claydon are recruiting Service Engineers to join our highly respected After Sales Team. This role will involve travel across the UK & Europe to diagnose, service, repair and start off the full portfolio of Claydon equipment.
- Reporting to the After Sales Manager.
- Perform set-up / start off / diagnosis and repairs on the full range of Claydon strip till equipment.
- Participate in training as required to maintain knowledge of product and processes.
- Test and verify correct operation after repairs and adjustments.
- Complete and submit reports from customer visits and machine / technical issues.
- Demonstrate / train customers / dealers and new service technicians when required.
- Provide advice to customers in relation to operation, best practices for maintenance etc.
- Maintain a professional manner at all times and be an advocate of the Claydon concept and branding.
- Experienced in maintenance and repair of agricultural machinery is essential.
- Ability to diagnose hydraulic and electrical faults.
- Preferably experienced in electrical / electro hydraulic systems and seed metering control software.
- Experienced in welding and fabrication would be a great advantage.
- Ability to work well under pressure at busy times.
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative.
- Hardworking and conscientious.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good understanding of arable farming practice.
- Dedicated team-player.
- Full driving licence.
Apply in writing with covering letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 4 August 2017